Please be patient with us.
We are working on limited staff and appointments, and a long Waiting List since March.
Scheduling Priority will be as follows:
1. Customers who had existing appointments cancelled due to shut-down.
2. Regular Customers whose recurring appointments would have been during the shut-down.
3. Current Customers who called or texted, in order received.
4. New Customers*
* Please note: at this time we are not taking any "new" large dogs or "new" difficult dogs.
Drop off & Pick up Procedures
· Please wear a proper mask to drop off & pick up.
· Please be prompt for Pick up & Drop off times.
· Please send in only one person to drop off & pick up.
· If you are ill or have been exposed to C-19, please inform us, and send someone else to drop off, or reschedule.
· Only ONE client in the lobby at a time. Please wait your turn.
· Prices will be rounded up to an even number.
· Payment Forms accepted:
Cash - Exact Change
Check - Deposited Same Day** No floating **
Credit/Debit - No Signature
** Returned Checks will be charged bank fee plus amount due, and future appointments will be pre-paid in cash.
Grooming Service Procedures
· Matted pets will be shaved. No exceptions.
· We strongly suggest a shorter haircut than usual, regardless of coat condition.
· Restrooms are NOT AVAILABLE.
· Appointment times may be longer than usual due to extra cleaning precautions.
· Phone will not be answered during business hours. PLEASE TEXT IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.
Please text or leave a message, calls will be returned at end of day, as quickly as I can.
We understand that everyone's sense of time may be distorted right now, however, due to extremely high demand:
Missed Appointments or late drop offs (more than 10 min) will be rescheduled for the END of the wait list and a pre-paid non-refundable deposit will be charged. Please set a reminder for yourself so you do not miss your appointment!
If I become ill, all appointments will be cancelled. Please make sure to check your messages.
These policies may change frequently due to the dynamic nature of operating a business at this time.
THANK YOU for your patronage and your patience. We have missed you and look forward to seeing your pups!